Submitting Your Story
Want to share your experience of grief with others? The Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement would love to hear from you!
Your stories is a space where you can read stories, narratives, poems and creative expressions contributed by bereaved individuals who want to share insights from their own grief journey.
Here are some guidelines and ideas around putting together something for Your Stories:
- You might like to prepare a narrative, reflection, poem or creative expression
- Try to keep your piece to around one A4 page in length
- Consider including something that you have learnt along your own grief journey that may be useful to others e.g. strategies, tips, experiences.
How to submit your story
When submitting your story via fax or post, please fill out and include the consent form downloadable at the bottom of this page.
When submitting your story via email please scan and attach the consent form, or alternatively, include the following in your email:
- The title of your piece How you would like it attributed e.g. By Jane Smith, Jane's Story, Anonymous etc.
- Indication in writing that you you give permission for your contribution to be posted on the ACGB website www.grief.org.au
- Indication in writing as to whether you would like your piece to be considered for inclusion in the ACGB newsletter The Rosemary Branch.
- Your contact details
You can submit your story via the following methods:
Submit your story via email
Fax: 03 9265 2150
Attention: Customer Service Coordinator
Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement
253 Wellington Road, Mulgrave, VIC 3170
Download the Your Stories Consent Form